Relax and beat the nerves with a professionally written speech.
“Simon is a wonderful speech writer. He helped me from my first, terrible draft to the very end – a complete and beautiful speech. Thanks to his ability I am also confident now to get up and give my speech! Thank you, Simon. ★★★★★” – Jimmy D.
There are two types of birthday speeches. The toast, where someone stands up and talks about the guest of honour, and the Response, where the host thanks everyone for coming.
With both types of speeches it’s hard to get the balance right. You don’t want to praise the guest of honour too much (or if you’re the guest of honour you don’t want to spend too much time talking about how great you are) but you do want to show people what makes them special.
Thankfully, help is at hand.
- Get the balance right between embarrassing the host and praising them.
- Keep the room entertained from the first word to the last.
- Find the stories that are right for your audience
- Make sure every punchline hits the mark.
- Thank everyone you need to without being boring.
- Relax, knowing your speech is everything you need and want it to be.
Every great speech starts with a great script
There’s a reason that politicians, celebrities and professional speakers use speech writers – writing a good speech is hard work. Why not follow their example and let an expert do it for you?
I’ve been a writer for 10 years, writing everything from humour pieces for comedy sites, tourism sales copy, and a pantomime for a local theatre group, but most of all I love helping people to find their voice. I set up Freelance Speeches in 2014 and since then I’ve written dozen of speeches to 5 star reviews every time. I’ve never had an unhappy customer and would love to see what I can do for you. In fact, I’m so confident you’ll love your speech that I offer a 100% no risk guarantee. If you don’t like it, you don’t pay.
“Excellent speech, went down well, thank you so very much! ★★★★★”
– Richard E
A speech that’s tailored for you
With an expertly written script an expertly delivered speech follows. Every time.
But I know that every speech is different, just like every birthday is, so I’ll work with you to create the prefect speech for you. That means I’ll need to find out a lot more about you than the cut and paste templates you’ve probably seen elsewhere on-line. I’ll spend time getting to know you and your hopes and expectations for the speech, before I write a single word.
Every order includes
- Unlimited editing – Multiple drafts until you have a speech you’re completely happy with.
- Full presentation notes – A fully marked-up final draft showing you exactly how to deliver your speech.
- Confidence building tips – My top tips to beat your public speaking nerves.
- Complete anonymity – You take all the credit for your speech
- Full support – I’m always just a phone call or e-mail away if you need any help
- A 100% no risk guarantee – if you’re not completely happy with the final draft you don’t pay a penny.
How much does it cost?
I offer 3 different deals depending on what kind of service you’re looking for. You can find out more about my prices here
100% satisfaction guaranteed every time or your speech is free!
Stop worrying and order your speech today.
E-mail me now on FreelanceSpeeches@gmail.com to get a plan in place right away.
“Simon was great and very helpful throughout. I ended up with a great speech and loads of great tips as well. ★★★★★”
– Francis B