I have a nervous stammer. As a child I struggled to talk and even now, if stressed, I still struggle on certain letters. M’s and W’s are my nemeses.
So when I stood up to speak at my grandfather’s funeral I was shaking with fear, certain I was going to stumble over my words. I took a deep breath and clung to the podium till my knuckles turned white. And I then started speaking, and I spoke perfectly from the first word to the last.
Why didn’t I fumble my words? Because I’d trusted in the words I’d written. It took me several years to learn that trusting in the words on the page made it easier to speak them out loud.
And when I realised that, I decided to help other people find the words that they could trust in too. Afterall, every great speech starts with a great script.
Sometimes I still stammer, life isn’t always scripted, but finding the right words always helps.
And nothing gives me more pleasure than helping my customers find their right words, so they can stand up, speak out, and find their own voice.
Why you should hire me
- I’ve written for as long as I can remember, starting when I tried to rewrite the book of Genesis to make it more fun. It was a big hit, at least according to my mum.
- I’ve been published on various blogs, pages and comedy sites and even written a pantomime.
- I’ve written dozens of speeches for every type of person.
- I’ve never had a single unhappy customer – in-fact, I’ve never had anything less than 5* feedback. See what my previous customers had to say.
That’s why I’m happy to offer my No-risk Guarantee.
My No-risk Guarantee
I know you’ve probably never hired a speech writer before, so I want to take all the risk off your shoulders.
I’ll write your whole first draft for free and if you don’t like it you don’t pay me a penny.
No risk. No Fuss. No Problem.
That’s right. If you’re speech isn’t everything you want it to be then you don’t pay me a penny. You can’t get any more risk free than that!
Of course, I’m confident you will be completely happy and I’ve got droves of happy customers to prove it. That’s why I can offer you such a promise without breaking out into (too much of) a sweat.
What I can do for you
- Edit your existing speech or write you one from scratch.
- Create a bespoke speech that feels like you’ve written it yourself.
- Provide presentation notes with every speech to help you get the best reactions from your audience.
- Help you overcome your nerves so you can stand up and speak.
5 reasons to order a Freelance Speech
2. Give a speech that people will remember
Social speeches can quickly become formulaic and dull. But with a professionally written speech you can stand out from the crowd.
3. Trust in every word when you stand up to talk
Every speech and every speaker is unique. That’s why I take time to get to know you before I start writing. When you stand up to speak you’ll know that every word’s been written with you and your audience in mind.
4. Beat the fear and enjoy giving your speech
When you can trust in your speech you can enjoy delivering it. And even better you can know that your guests will enjoy hearing it.
5. If you don’t like your speech – it’s free!
I know that buying online is a risk. That’s why I’m so confident you’ll be happy with your speech that I offer a full guarantee – If you’re not 100% satisfied with your final speech you don’t pay me a penny.
Find out more by getting in touch.
If your boiler breaks you call a plumber. If you get a cavity you visit a dentist. Sometimes, it makes sense to let the experts do their job.
Why not see what I can do for you?
Get in touch now: